Anyway, today’s challenge:
Ten B Movie Film Titles (Exercise 5)
KILL FOR A SONG
- Serial killing travelling family band.
- Robot dance movie.
- The Antichrist manages to worm his way into power as the Pope.
VENGEANCE IS MAYAN
- Sick of 2012 apocalypse rumours, the Mayan’s live up to their own prophecies.
GORE IN GORE
- New Zealand slasher. Possibly set during the Gold Guitar Awards.
- New Zealanders leaving for Australia because of Australian government mind control machine.
NUN FOR THE HILLS
- Nun rampage.
LET’S EAT GRANDMA
- The movie where grammar actually is the difference between life and death (oh god, so bad. Sorry guys).
POOL OF BLOOD
- A murder in the synchronised swimming team.
- It is what it is.
Comment on any you like/do your own!